Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Deal To Share

Sorry about the horrible picture. I had to use my phone. The memory card on my new camera won't work, so it is on it's way back to Costco tomorrow.

Anyway, I found a GREAT deal, and I thought I'd share. There is a store called Sunflower Farmers Market in Orem just south of University Mall in that complex with Panda Express and America's Best. It is a health foods type store, and they have some great deals on produce. This week they have Sunkist naval oranges for 25 cents a pound. Wow! So this whole box of oranges cost me $9.50. What a steal! And we tried them, and they are good oranges. So there you go ... if you're in the neighborhood of University Mall, try out the new little market.

3 comments:

Kati said...

Pretty sure that Sunflower Market is the coolest store EVER!! Did you see how you can bottle your own honey?? Seriously? I'm so going to do that one of these days. The other day they had cantaloupes 4 for a dollar. It was incredible!

Oh, love the football background by the way! Football is just the greatest. SOOO excited for the big game/party on Saturday!!

Kelly Hill said...

Sharing the actual oranges would be a better "deal" but whatever!

Myrna shops at that store all the time. There's one across the street from the Fashion Place mall in Murray.

Big Daddy said...

What if I'm just in the neighborhood, can I get some oranges then?