Monday, October 27, 2008

My First Tag

I have quite a few tags to catch up on, but James is first ... I'm not sure why. Maybe because we had such a great time at his house the other night, and I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. So here you go ...

This is the sixth picture in the sixth folder in my pictures file. It is funny the picture James picked because I hesitated posting this one for the same reason. I am hiding behind the stroller for good reason ... this picture was 45 pounds ago. Yikes! In my defense, I had a 3-month-old baby at the time, but still .... good grief. Anyway, this picture was taken at the San Diego temple in 2005. We were in California on a wild and crazy Disneyland/Sea World/San Diego Wild Animal Park/Knotts Berry Farm trip with David's family, and we had a great time. We're planning on going to Disneyland again next year, and this time ... no one will be in diapers!!! That will be a first.

So I guess I'm supposed to tag people now (don't worry, I'm catching on), and I tag Mindy, Cassie, Nicki, Katelin, Paula, Rheanna, and Kelly. It's not hard. Just grab the sixth picture in the sixth folder on your pictures file, post it, and tell the story.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

The San Diego temple is one of my favorites. It's so beautiful! Way to go on losing all that weight!!! If only I could do the same. Sigh. I really hate how I'm constantly surrounded by sugar and chocolate from now until January. It's a difficult time for us chocoholics.

We can do hard things! said...

Awww, I miss hanging out with you so much! You are too much fun!! I am so glad that I can read your blog, it is kindof like reading your mind. :) I was so happy to see you and your little family, they are all getting big. I would love to hear how you lost 45 lbs...wow, that is amazing. How long did it take you, what you did for excersise, did you diet, take pills? I am truly interested! I would also like to lose that amount...those darn babies! Ruining my body!!! Send me an email when you get a minute. Loveya, Chelesta