Sunday, May 4, 2008

Funny T.J.


Dave went out to fix the sprinklers the other night, and you know, why shouldn't he be working on the sprinklers? We've only been working on them for the last three weekends in a row!!! Thankfully they are all working properly at this point (at least for now). Anyway, this was about 20 minutes after I had put T.J. to bed. Dave called me out there with one of those "Honey, you better come out here. You've got to see this," and you know, honestly I was relieved it wasn't about any more sprinkler issues (i.e., geyser, flood).

We found T.J. standing on his windowsill behind the blinds running his little car back and forth on the window. He was having a great time and didn't seem to really care at all that he was so busted (apparently he knows that he's adorable). We sat there and watched him to see what he would do, and he actually tried to engage us in playing with him and definitely had a big smile on his face. Of course I had to take a picture (actually about four of them), which made any sort of discipline a little tricky, but he did eventually have to go back to bed. The question is, does he do this every night?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Kids crack me up....."I know I am breaking the rules and will probably be punished....but maybe if I just look cute and flash a smile......"

Rotten kids.

Rheanna said...

I love it! Sorry about the sprinklers though, but at least you had a funny experience because of them...otherwise, you might never have known!

Krista said...

You know he must be doing it nightly! How adorable! I'm kinda sad I don't know your kids better. I guess we'll have to remedy that. :)

Unknown said...

That's hilarious. I think that's why kids have to be so cute, so they can drive us nuts but still be loved. Compared to our kids, at least he stayed in his room : )