Friday, May 9, 2008

Funny funny T.J.


London got a new scooter for her birthday, and of course T.J. had to give it a try. The funny thing is that he "rides" it just as shown in the above picture. He puts one foot on either side of the scooter and walks up and down the sidewalk with the scooter rolling along in between his feet. It is so funny to watch. As soon as I figure out how to put video on here, I'll get him to "ride" the scooter and you can all see how cute it is.




T.J. all decked out in London's pink princess safety gear and my sunglasses - ready to "ride" the scooter.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

I see a short bus in this kids future. KIDDING!

What a cutie!

Nicki said...

He's adorable. I love it!

Nicki said...

So, I just spent too much time catching up on your blog. It's hilarious. Your kids are so dang funny. I love having a place to capture it and share it with friends and family. Hey, keep thinking about coming back out here...if there was just something we could do about the awful gas prices. We might all have to donate a limb to get you out here as it is now! I might not be able to give up a limb, but you're welcome to a few toes!