Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm SO behind!

I'm so behind! We've had a fun month, and I haven't blogged about anything!. So here were go. First of all, my roommate from college and one of my favorite people, Faye, is having her first baby. My friends Heidi and Krista (also two of my favorite people) met me at her baby shower and we had a blast catching up and reminiscing and mostly laughing a lot. I have so many fun memories with these girls, and catching up with them was a lot of fun. I hate that we don't see each other too much anymore. I miss seeing them and laughing with them. Love ya girls!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Catching up with old friends is always fun. Good for you. You all look so happy.

Krista said...

That was a lot of fun wasn't it! When are we doing it again?

Hey, why are these pictures in black and white? Strange. I mean, it couldn't be that one of us was uncharacteristically orange, right? Haha....Teasing. Love ya!

Melissa said...

Whatever Krust! I just need friends who go outside once in a while. Besides I like black and white ... so classic. Love ya! I'm ready to get together again whenever you are.