Friday, June 3, 2011

London's Big Day

London got baptized back on April 30th. She was SO excited and loved having some of her extended family here with her on her special day. Unfortunately I got very few pictures. Ooops. She was VERY worried about her hair coming up so we did it in a crazy tight style with a bunch of elastics in the back, and it all stayed down. What a relief. London asked Grandma Morton to give a talk about the Holy Ghost, and she asked me to lead the music (????). Bro. Monsen called me up for an impromptu testimony at the end with about five seconds of warning. I realized my kids have hardly EVER heard me share my testimony from the pulpit, so I was grateful for the opportunity.





We tried to get a nice family picture before the baptism, but it didn't go too well. You would think it was unusually bright and sunny out... but it was actually just about to start snowing. Jackson is apparently being blinded by the brightness of the oncoming snow?

And T.J. is normally very photogenic, but we have apparently hit a bit of a snag with that.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!! WORK WITH ME HERE!

T.J.!!!! What in the world?

Anyway, we had a very nice day and are so proud of London for her decision to get baptized. She has been trying harder to do what is right and to fix it when she does wrong. I'm glad she understands the importance of making good choices. We're so proud of you baby girl. :)

1 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Hahahahaha those pics are hilarious!! So funny! I freakin love your family. London looks so stinkin cute on her baptism day! Congrats London!!