Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Discovery Park

London had her final preschool field trip the last week of May at the Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove. Paula and I went together with the girls and took T.J. along. That park is a lot of fun, and the kids had a great time.

Yes, T.J.'s shirt is at least two sizes too small, but he had his heart set on his "Cosmo shirt," so I gave in. It sort of enhances the football player effect anyway with his belly hanging out ... he looks tough, right? Linebacker maybe?

London is starting to look so grown up to me. I'm not sure if I like that.

It was hard to keep track of T.J. at the park trying to keep up with all the big kids. He thought he was pretty big stuff hanging out with all the "preschool graduates." He'll be going to that same preschool next year and the year after, so I guess at least two more trips to Discovery Park ... he'll be excited.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: