Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hi my name is Melissa and I'm a blogging addict



I am going to leave this scary picture (and title) as my first blog entry in honor of my official blog tutor. I know, I know, you're asking "What kind of a moron needs a blog tutor?" Well, you're looking at her. Seriously, Paula found this picture on my computer and posted it while giving me blog lessons because I couldn't figure it out. In my defense, I was having legitimate technical issues that we solved by switching browsers, but still, a blog tutor? Really? How embarrassing. So, you'll have to be patient with me (and my tutor) while I figure this out, but under heavy peer pressure, I've decided to start journaling through a blog. Since I'm on this computer so much anyway, this will be something fun I can do on here, and it's free (unlike my other favorite online activity ... Ebay!). Feel free to make comments at your leisure. The first person to comment on that picture dies.

8 comments:

Paula said...

Just so you know, I added you to my "friends and families" blogs, so you might want to delete the obnoxious posts I made. I won't feel too bad. Man I hope all my grammar is correct.

Nicki said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It certainly is dangerously addictive, but fortunately is less expensive than shopping online!

Rheanna said...

lookin good---i see you figured out how 2 change the background! i look forward to readin gyour random thoughts----no fair...you can't delete obnoxious posts!

Melissa said...

Don't worry Rheanna. I won't delete anything (I know the rules). Believe me, if I was going to, that picture would be long gone. I figured out how to change backgrounds all by myself - yeah!

Brady and Jessica said...

Oh, so this is a blog. Very cool. Now can someone tell me what a "post" is?

Kelly Hill said...

If you're a blogging addict, I believe the correct term for Paula is "sponsor."

I'm an addict as well. I'm sure people are wishing I'd stop posting so much so they can have a break. Assuming anyone actually reads what I write, that is. I have no friends, who am I kidding??!?

Have fun! And expect random sarcastic comments for me occasionally....

Kelly

Krista said...

Wow, I can't believe you'd leave that picture up! Ha ha, of course I'm kidding. You look adorable as always! I'm excited we are bloggin buddies! Love you!

Phil and Kathy said...

Melissa: Looks good. Blogging rhymes with flogging. Be prepared. The only issue I have is the choice of "theleatherheads" no
respect.
Phil