Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Family Pictures

Our friend Cindi took these pictures for us a few weeks ago. The day we chose was FREEZING and SO WINDY. I love this spot in Eagle Mountain but somehow forgot that it is almost always windy out by the highway. My hair doesn't do well in the wind and the kids (and Dave) were kind of grouchy about being cold, but you know what, we made it work, and I love these pictures! Thanks Cindi! If anyone needs her contact info, let me know. She lives here in Eagle Mountain, and you can get to her photography blog from my list of links on the side.




















11 comments:

Rheanna said...

Your pictures turned out great! I can't believe how old all the kids look! Cindi did an awesome job!

Cassie said...

Oooh...you guys look great! Every time I drive by that little stretch of road I think I need to go take some pictures there! Cindy did a great job...the pictures look awesome (probably has something to do with a good looking family to photograph!)

Janelle said...

I love your pictures Melissa! They are gorgeous!

Shad and Brittany said...

These are awesome!!

Paula said...

Love the pictures!

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVE the pictures!! THe colors look great, everything! You're beautiful. YOur whole family is just SO DANG CUTE!! :]

Kati said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! They all turned out so great, how fun!! Can't wait to get some, haha. See you soon!!!

Katelin said...

Those are really cute!! Just perfect!

Cindi said...

Thanks for letting me photograph you. It was so much fun and you're all beautiful--it was easy.

Big Daddy said...

Looking good. Cindy probably didn't even have to do much Photoshop on Dave!

SmallAdventures said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! Your family is beautiful Melissa!!!
I miss you!!! I need to come by and visit!